DIY – We set up the table and linen and you provide all of the desserts, ready to go on trays. With this option you are responsible for all set-up including risers, trays, and serving utensils. Full service catering packages includes one dessert plate and fork, so depending on whether you are also serving cake, you may need to rent additional plates and forks from us. Please note that unfortunately our kitchen prep area is generally not available for anyone else to work in, so desserts need to arrive on site ready to go. No Charge
DIY with just a little help- We set up the table, linen, and all desserts provided by you. With this option, we provide the trays, serving utensils, and risers. Our chefs remain on site a little longer to arrange your desserts, and set-up the dessert buffet so all you need to do is get the desserts to the site. If you need extra plates and forks, we can add those to your rental order. $100 flat fee -what a deal!
Five Star Provided Desserts – While we avoid customized baking on busy event days, there are a handful of delightful desserts that we offer our clients.
Option 1: Chocolate Covered Strawberries $2.50/pp
These fresh local berries offer a nice touch when passed on a silver platter as guests arrive (especially if shuttled) or placed on each cake plate after dinner.
Option 2: Choose any 4 of the following for $10/per person. (must be ordered for entire guest count)
- Vanilla and Chooclate Dipped Baked Madeleine Cookies
- Chocolate Brownie Bites
- Lemon Bar Bites
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries (April-Sept)
- Cream Puffs drizzled with Chocolate
- Fresh Berries and Whipped Cream in Tart Shell
- Mini Cheesecake Squares with Raspberry Coulis
- Pecan Pie Bite
- Local Glazed Donut Holes
Option 3: Desserts a la carte
- Gourmet S’mores Station with Graham Crackers, 3 Flavors of Craft Marshmallows, Hershey’s Dark, Milk, and White Oreo Chocolate and Skewers – $125 (up to 125 guests), $150 (126+ guests) – add Wood Firepit @ $100
- Fresh & Delicious Chocolate Mousse – $5/ea – (min order of 50)
- Creme Brulee -$5/ea – (min order of 50)
- Berry Shortcake station – $6/ea – (min order of 50)
- Individual Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce – $5/ea (min order of 50)
- Individual Fresh Baked Apple Crisp, Berry Crisp, or Peach Cobbler – $5/ea (min order of 50)
- Gizditch Ranch Berry and Apple Pies available at $25 ea (Min Order 6. 12 small slices)
- Fresh Fruit Tarts from The Farm available at $ 32 ea (Min Order 6. Serves 12 small slices)
Option 4: Social Dessert Stations – (must be ordered for entire guest count)
- Chocolate Fondue Bar @ $7/pp- Pots of Melted Chocolate with Dipping Delights including Fresh Strawberries, Pound Cake, Dried Apricots, Marshmallows, Rice Krispy Treats, and Graham Crackers
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar @ $6/pp- Two Flavors of Marianne’s Ice Cream with Hot Fudge, Strawberry Sauce, Whipped Cream, Toasted Almonds and Sprinkles
- Donut Hole Bar @ $5/pp- Assorted Donut Holes with Warm Chocolate Sauce, Strawberry Sauce, Sprinkles, Cinnamon Sugar, and Nuts
- Made from Scratch Warm Churros served with Housemade Caramel Dipping Sauce @ $7/pp ( Add Marianne’s Vanilla Ice Cream @ $1/pp) – requires rental of deep fryer if not avail on site
Service Charge & Sales Tax Apply 19% Service Charge and tax will be added to above pricing.