Dessert Buffets are becoming increasingly popular and are always fun. While we avoid customized baking on busy event days, there are a handful of delightful desserts that our kitchen is always happy to make. On non-peak days, we welcome requests for customized desserts (although not cakes)- just ask!
Option 1: Chocolate Covered Strawberries $.75/berry (minimum order of 100)
These fresh local berries offer a nice touch and compliment a slice of cake or other desserts you may be providing. Long Stem Berries available at $1.25/berry.
Option 2: Choose any 4 of the following for $6/per person. (must be ordered for entire guest count)
- Assorted Fresh Baked Madeleine Cookies – Vanilla, Chocolate, and Orange
- Chocolate Brownie Bites
- Lemon Bar Bites
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Cream Puffs drizzled with Chocolate
- Fresh Berries and Whipped Cream in Tart Shell
- Mini Cheesecake Squares with Raspberry Coulis
- Pecan Pie Bite
Option 3: Desserts a la carte
- Fresh & Delicious Chocolate Mousse – $5/ea – (min order of 50)
- Creme Brulee -$5/ea – (min order of 50)
- Berry Shortcake station – $5/ea – (min order of 50)
- Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce – $65/pan (min order 2. Each pan serves 16)
- Fresh Baked Apple Crisp, Berry Crisp, or Peach Cobbler – $75/pan (min order 2. Each pan serves 16)
- Gizditch Ranch Berry and Apple Pies available at $25 ea (Min Order 6. 12 small slices)
- Fresh Fruit Tarts from The Farm available at $ 32 ea (Min Order 6. Serves 12 small slices)
Option 4: Social Dessert Stations – $5/pp per station(must be ordered for entire guest count)
- Chocolate Fondue Bar – Pots of Melted Ch0colate with Dipping Delights including Fresh Strawberries, Pound Cake, Dried Apricots, Marshmallows, Rice Krispy Treats, and Graham Crackers
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar- Two Flavors of Marianne’s Ice Cream with Hot Fudge, Strawberry Sauce, Whipped Cream, Toasted Almonds and Sprinkles
Service Charge & Sales Tax Apply 19% Service Charge and tax will be added to above pricing.